Find out best and Top five fastest browsers
Currently you can get variety of web browsers with different features, look and feel, and designed to run on different devices support like Windows, IOS, Android etc. Most common browsers include Internet Explorer and latest Edge from Microsoft, Firefox from Mozilla, Google Chrome from google, Safari from Apple, UC browner and Opera. All major browsers have mobile versions that are smaller and effective versions for surfing the web on mobile devices. Here is the top list of secure,user friendly and fastest browsers.
According to the results of several individual statistics and of course, with my own personal experience, i listed here the best browsers of all of time. Lets began!
Number One : Google Chrome
The most popular browser in the internet world. It is a tool that allows you to more instantly, comfortably and securely use the Internet. Chrome can perform well in the newer types of Html 5 content. The most important thing is Google’s own bookmark sync function is very useful. And Chrome’s performance is very good for users who use Google services, also, it will support to launch Google applications in offline on the desktop. In any way, If the browser shows slow performance, please read this link
- Fast and secure search (especially isn’t installed a bunch unwanted plugins in this browser ).
- Most visited sites is displayed in front of your browser screen. you do not want to install extra extension or plug ins for that.
- Auto translation in a foreign language.
- Blocking pop-ups and malicious applications.
- Search Google for selected content.
- customize favorite bookmark and Bookmarks synchronization feature allows you to access your bookmarks in any computer and any internet.
Number Two: Firefox
Firefox is a another free open source Web browser and it will support all operating systems. The browser has two versions, Standard Edition and ESR (Extended Support Release). ESR is usually created for people who do not wish to install the update every month. The ESR version of Firefox’s upgrading cycle is every 40 weeks. As well it can be provide significantly faster internet surfing. The new version of Firefox has the better user-friendly option settings, its much better than Chrome. And now 64 bit version is also available in the Internet.
I have been used Google chrome and Firefox for the years. Generally for downloading I would like to choose Firefox.
- Better search and fast & convenient sidebar.
- Users can read PDF documents directly in the browser without any extra plugins or extensions.
- Bookmarks synchronization feature
- Remove user name or log in details with delete button
- There is a lot of collections of add-ons and customization for the browser.
Number 3 : Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge is a well known browser which was introduced with Windows 10 operating system. It can be load much faster than other browser, and it is one of the best browser which will giving a lot of information clearly and in a few words. And it can integrate with Windows applications, including settings.
I hope Microsoft edge will be number one browser in future. But approximately 60% of the people still in Windows 7 or any other operating system. So, it’s not easy to overtake browser like Google chrome or Firefox.
- Easy search with Cortana integration feature.
- Speed ( this is not a third party browser )
- Staying handy.
Number 4 : Opera
Personally I haven’t used for surfing. but I just tried it for experimentation, It clearly shows that the top 3 browser much faster than this.
- Customizable themes
- Make a private browsing
Number 5 : IE 11
Key feature :
- Security and privacy features
- easy to use
This observation is based on the Windows operating system. Therefore, the Safari browser not included.