How to open file and folders with only one click (Single click mouse) in windows
We all know how to open a file or folder in a computer without any introduction, we can simply open it by double click on the particular file or folder, Double click is most commonly used with a computer mouse when the pointer is placed over an icon or object and the button is quickly pressed twice. This action, when performed without moving the location of the mouse, will produce a double click. Single Click Mouse
But in some cases you may face some difficulties in double clicking or its taking too much time to open the folder. In this situation you can change the speed of the mouse. Single Click Mouse
For that go to setting and select “mouse option “ and “Pointer speed” option and adjust the slider as your wish.
Do you know that we can open the file and folder using single click instead of double click. A single click or click is the action of pressing the computer mouse button once without moving the mouse. Single click usually a primary action of the mouse. Single clicking by default in many operation systems, selects (high lights) an object while double-clicking executes or opens the object. The single click has many advantages over double click due to the reduced time needed to complete the action. The one click phrase has also been used to apply to the commercial field as a competitive advantage. The slogan has become very common to show clients the ease of use of their services.
Let’s see how we can change the double click method to a single click mode. Single Click Mouse
- Open file Explorer after that go to change folder and search option. Single Click Mouse
- Now a new window open up and click on the General Section. Single Click Mouse
- Find “click items as follows” section on the new window.
- Mark the check box “single click to open an item”
- You can find two options under “single click to open an item” there check on “underline icon title only when I point at them”. Single Click Mouse
- At last click on “Apply” button, this will save the changes that you have made. Single Click Mouse
A new way to open any files or folders from the desktop. You don’t want move in to drivers. Single Click Mouse
If you find these instructions helpful please let me know your valuable comments and suggestions. Single Click Mouse