How to Migrate iPhone data or Transfer Data from iPhone to any other source
If you upgraded to a new iPhone device or you have a iPad and are you wondering about how to transfer all your data from the old device to the new device, ( Migrate iPhone data) it’s very easy to restore or back up your data to new device.
The most convenient method for this transfer is through the iCloud, iCloud is free service available in ios device that keep your devices sync or you can share information between an iPhone, iPad and computer. The information on each device is automatically updated to make sure the most current information is available through all devices
iCloud works by storing your information securely on a remote server. This online storage capacity is known as “cloud” storage. By securely storing your information online , you can access this information from any device, at any time.
In order to transfer your data you have to create an iCloud account
To migrate data from one device to another go to settings then scroll down and tap on iCloud . Here you have to sign in using your apple id and password that you have created.
Enter iCloud and scroll down for the option backup make sure its turn on and press Back Up Now.
From this moment your data’s get automatically backup on the iCloud
How to Retrieve your data back
Open icloud account in your new device then go down to storage and Back up and tap on Manage Storage under Manage Storage you can find all your backups that are associated with your apple id( device under the backup to see date and time of its latest backup) and make sure that your old device data had backup.
- Now go back to settings > General> Reset then tap “Erase all contents and settings”
- On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
- Proceed to “Choose backup,” then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.
You can also setup a new device from iCloud backup
- From the Apps & Data screen, tap restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in to iCloud using your id and password
- Proceed to “Choose backup” then select your choice from the list appears.
From this method all your backup data was easily restored in to your new device using iCloud.
Now if you want to transfer your iphone data to an android device its also possible , through this following methods we can transfer any data like contacts, messages images and anything safely to an android or windows phone very easily.
- First of all you need to download a software called MobileTrans in your computer, it’s a one click solution for the transfer or sharing of your data between two devices. Install and Run the software
- In the main window of MobileTrans choose the phone to phone transfer
- To start transfer your data connect the iphone and android phone with the computer by usb, and make sure that the both devices are successfully detected by your computer.
- You can use the “Flip” button to exchange the places of your phone. The data will be transferred from the source device to the destination device, you can see that all contents that can be transferred are listed in the middle of the window.
- Check the wanted file that you needed to transfer and click on “Start Transfer”, now a small box pops up telling you the percentage of the progress bar.
- During the process never disconnect either device.
MobileTrans offers the easiest way to transfer data from one phone to another and it can work both on iPhone and android devices.