This problem occurs when you try to install the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 on your computer, that is running Windows 10 OS. The problem is also occurs, if the .NET Framework 3.5 feature has not been enabled in your system. This older versions .Net Framework 3.5 is a Feature on demand management for applications in Windows 10 or other versions like 8.1 or 8. NET Framework Error
To fix the code error like 0x800f081f, 0x800F0907, 0x800F0906. You have to use DISM command method to enable the feature on your system. The Deployment Image Servicing and Management Tool (DISM) is an administrator-level, command-line executable system, which can be used to repair your Windows OS or to modify Windows installation media. NET Framework Error
Following steps will helps you to enable the .NET Framework 3.5 feature.
Method 1: NET Framework Error
1) Download the repair tool
2) place the file in to the C’ drive
3) Right click on the start menu. NET Framework Error
4) Right-click “Command Prompt” and select “Run as administrator“. If you can see the 2 command prompt, then click on the command prompt (Admin).
5) Type “Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /All /Source:C:\ /LimitAccess” and press Enter on your keyboard.
Method 2 : Same step with .bat file. NET Framework Error
1) Download the repair tool.
3) Write a bat file which read “Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /All /Source:C:\ /LimitAccess”.
4) Open Notepad and Paste the DISM command and save the notepad anywhere on the computer (desktop) with the file name as ‘dism.bat’.
3) Right click on the saved bat file, Now run the bat file as admin.
Once the feature is enabled, this issue would been solved. NET Framework Error