Solved : Error while retrieving information from server
How to fix Google play store Error while retrieving information from server [DF-DLA-15]
The DF-DLA-15 error in the Play Store generally occurs for the users while downloading or updating their favourite new app or game. Here you can Follow some simple method to fix this error ( DF-DLA-15) and afterwards you will be able to download or update your apps without getting error message again.
- Enter Safemode
- Tap the Settings button on the screen
- Go to Apps manager
- Swipe to the All tab
- Find Google Play Store and click on it
- Press the Uninstall updates button
- After uninstall is done wait few second and clear the cache
- Find Google Play services and tap on it
- Press Manage Storage and Tap Clear All Data
After the complete procedure try to install the app again. I hope this will helps. Try it out.